The EasyDens app can deliver following measuring parameters:
• Density in g/cm³ and kg/m³, not temperature-compensated
• Specific gravity (SG), temperature-compensated
Optionally available measuring parameters:
• Extract for the determination of original extract and apparent extract in percent by weight (% w/w, equates to degrees Plato), temperature-compensated
• Alcohol content in percent by volume (% v/v), temperature-compensated Used for the determination of the alcohol content of binary aqueous alcohol solutions and distillates with a low extract content (e.g. spirits, gin, vodka, etc.). It is not possible to measure the alcohol content of beer, wine, or similar products due to their high extract content.
• Sugar content (°Brix), temperature-compensated
In addition to the standard measuring parameters, you can choose one of the optionally available measuring parameters to be activated for free. The other optionally available measuring parameters can be purchased directly in the app.